Sunday 29 June 2014

A new beginning...

Asalamu alaiqum guys! (Peace be upon you) 

My first ever blog post, Waheyy!! 

So since exams are over I am left with nothing productive to do and after a long thought process came to the conclusion of starting my own blog! I've been thinking long and hard about this and thought why not give it a try. 
And what better day to start than in the beautiful and blessed month of Ramadan! 
Before further ado I'd like to wish all my muslim brothers/sisters Ramadan Mubarak! I pray that this Ramadan you return to your lord with full sincerity and commitment. Ameen! 
Keep me in your Dua's inshaAllah. 

Back to the blogging side now, so basically I'll try my best to regularly put up new posts (no promises made) 
These posts will however be very random. I'll be sharing with you my little world, anything I think is beneficial and well just stuff I find interesting. My posts will most likely include tons of pictures since I'm a big photography fan! :D 


I'm still learning so be a little gentle on me haha ;) 



3 comments:

  1. Aslamulakum, welcome to the blogging world! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu alaikum!
    I'm a lil new too so it's great to have you here, you're not alone :) In fact, how about add a follow button so I can follow your blog? ;)

    Stay awesome x
    www.misszuhkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete